- Marketing professionals would pay a company an average of $107,500 to manage an integrated digital campaign.
- Increasing sales (31%) and ROI (28%) are the goals most commonly cited as marketers’ most important for this year.
- Slightly more than half of respondents say that inefficient ROI tracking and measurement has hindered their success at work.
- Almost all respondents predict they will use online video this year. The most popular formats are in-banner (60%), in-stream (49%) and dynamic or customized video ads (42%).
- Roughly 2 in 5 respondents believe that they are behind the curve when it comes to digital marketing.
Are you behind the curve?
Written by Sam Beal